Nigeria Surfing federation is a National Body of all Surfing professional in Nigeria
To make a better world through surfing and to promote, develop and lead surfing in all its forms,while
connecting the global surfing community and driving accessibility and universal participation.
Spreading the lifelong culture and values of surfing and standup paddling through competition, healthy living, self-fulfillment and a connection to the environment.
Our Strategic Objectives
- To establish and maintain an State association to promote the interests of surfing in all its forms throughout Nigeria
- To promote and co-ordinate the Surfing activities in Nigeria and participate in international Surfing
- To work for the conservation and improvement of coastal environments and the protection of Surfing resources in Nigeria.
- To promote the values of good sportsmanship,non-discrimination of any form, gender equality, cultural tolerance and healthy living, particularly
amongst the younger generation of Surf Sports athletes in Nigeria
- To promote the educational, scientific, literary and charitable aspects of the Surf Sports, improving cultural and sporting contacts
between the Surfing nations of the world;
- To enter into any contract, association or negotiation for the purpose of giving effect to any of the aforementioned objects